Nationality: Swiss | Italian | British
English Native, French Fluent, Italian V. Good, Spanish Basic
Universita Bocconi | Management of Fashion & Luxury Companies.
IE Business School | Integrated Marketing Communications
Northwestern University | Sports Marketing.
Copenhagen Business School | Intro. Neuroscience & Neuromarketing.
Thinkbox | TV Masters – IAB + IPA.
The Trade Desk | Marketing + Data-Driven Planning.
DeepLearning.AI | Ai For Everyone.
Google | Attract and Engage Customers with Digital Marketing
Google | From Likes to Leads: Interact with Customers Online
OVERVIEW OF PROFICIENCIES
- Marketing: Understanding value propositions & translation into creative executions, new products, online & offline communication, drive sales & market share.
- Digital Marketing: Website creation (WordPress), Content management, Digital first, Social Media, Google Analytics SEO/SEM to improve online presence Google Ads, Trends | Hotjar CRM |.
- Relationship | Communicator: To internal & external stakeholders including agencies, teams and direct to client. Managing client expectations.
- Leadership: Cross-functional & international collaboration, supporting & developing marketing and content creation.
- Insight: Identify and analyse market, competitor, through online and traditional methods.
- Communication: C-suite + markets, identify, initiate & implement creative to reach diverse market segments.
- Agency Management: Identify & manage digital, advertising, partners, leading creation & execution of projects.
- Creative: Good understanding of creative, photography & film, story, transcreation and execution to client’s expectation.
- Financial: Detailed with an understanding of KPI, P&L as well as financial markets.
- Technology: Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint| Adobe, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere | Capture One | DaVinci Resolve
2009 – Now
Advertising | Marketing | Branding
- Storytelling: Expert in crafting compelling narratives for diverse
- Visual Communication: Proficient in conveying messages visually for impactful storytelling.
- Audience Understanding: Insightful grasp of audience preferences and
- Creativity: Innovative thinker with a history of generating creative
- Project Management: Demonstrated ability to efficiently coordinate projects and teams.
- Branding: Skilled in building and maintaining consistent, recognizable brands.
- Adaptability: Proven ability to adapt strategies to changing industry
- Financial Acumen: Background in finance including budgeting for effective resource management.
- Territories: Europe to Asia via Moscow and Ukraine.
*Agency & Production Experience.
- Digital, TV, Cinema
- Agency Brief/Concept analysis. Creative/Budget feasibility analysis
- Collaborating with agency including changes relative to budget.
- Briefing pitch research – pictures, films, sound (effects, music) references.
- Overseeing & input to pitch deck : Design, content (pictures & writing)
- Overseeing: Casting, storyboarding, music, set design, cinematography, film production/direction.
- Pre-production meeting. Managing agency & client expectations.
- Overseeing: Editing, Sound, Voice-overs, Post production/effects, Grading.
- Project: Client / Agency Presentation, Delivery and Client Approval.
Projects worked on:
Adidas | Direct to client – Hamburg
Nivea | FCB – Hamburg
Vichy | TBWA – Paris
Korres | Air – Paris
Google+ Italy | Adam & Eve DDB – London
Minute Maid | Saatchi & Saatchi – Shanghai
Redds | DDB – Moscow
H&S pan asia | Saatchi & Saatchi – Singapore
*Awarded: EFFIE GOLD. Indulona | Leo Burnet – Czech Republic.
*Awarded: SILVER SHARK. H&S | Saatchi & Saatchi – London.
19/06/06 – 30/04/08
EIM SA. Fund of Funds.
- Matrix. Defined business and technical framework for reporting key performance indicators (KPI).
- Retrocession. Implementation, content gathering of a sophisticated financial database tool, incorporating investor and sales data to be shared across the EIM Groups offices.
- Freshmoney. Created a more defined and consolidated approach to tracking freshmoney flows into the groups existing financial analysis structure.
- Branding. Briefed and managed the branding project for the group. Responsible for the rethinking of the EIM brand concept and design.
01/09/04 – 30/05/05
- Multimatin | multiBlick
- Intercative entertainment CD-Rom-
1999 – 2006
BETC EURO RSCG Paris.
Copy / Transcreation
- Transcreation for the international market from French to English on campaigns and pitches.
- Brands : Orange (institutional pitch & world tagline), Wonderbra, Evian, BNP Paribas, Air France, Aoste, Mouton Cadet, LU, Kiss Kool, Hollywood, Peugeot, Vittel.
1999 – 2003
New Media Industries (NMI) London
- Directed Bacardi Breezer commercial for the Swiss cinema. Commercial also sold to Ireland.
- Directed the launch campaign of Alain Afflelou Ephémère France. Direct to Client.
- Hakuhodo France. Copywriter/Transcriber on the institutional pitch for Honda Europe South (France, Italy, Spain).
- Dunhill. Worked on a concept for a commercial based on a Digital Test conceived and directed by me.
- Directed Amaretto Disaronno mood for Armando Testa London. Won the European Campaign. Agency Art Director for filming in Rome.
- Directed Its Campaign UK mood . Art Director for London in filming. Director Gilles Mimouni (director of BAFTA awarded L’appartement).
1994 – 1998
Photographic Assistant / Photographer
- Mario Testino, Serge Leblon, Toni Meneguzzo, Malcom Venville, Duncan Sim amongst many other photographers.
- Budgets worked on : Banana Republic, Burberry, Smirnoff through to Vogue and small clients.
- As a Photographer shot for: The Times Magazine, London. Not So Extremes, Japan. Frank Magazine, London. Joseph, Paris.
1993 – 1994
Nomura Bank Switzerland
- Developing the UK and US markets, servicing Swiss institutions.
- Following the markets, presenting the morning meeting, setting up meetings with potential clients, covering clients.
- Setting up meetings with analysts, strategists & presentations
- Attending company presentations and advising clients.
08/1992 – 11/1992
Cargill International S.A.
- Research/ Designing spreadsheet on the Baltic Freight Index (Bifex) to help trading using moving averages to predict ship positioning across the globe.
- Presentation of the research. Accumulation, compiling and presentation of for : vessel information / ship description and port costs. Two weeks on the trading desk.
”Working together with Nick on the NIVEA Shoot for the "Time Range" Shower Range was an extraordinary enjoyable and satisfying experience.Bernd Bender-Asbeck - Executive Creative DirectorDRAFT FCB Hamburg
I was totally excited about Nick's professional skills as a director. His effort, enthusiasm and creativity started already with first pre-production conversations we had, lasting until the last tiny bit of postproduction.
The shoot itself was quite an experience, shooting fascinating special effects of water and ingredients, but also capturing very emotional, intimate moments of our talent under the shower.
Nick managed to bring the best out of the script, the talent and the crew – to me it was a pleasure working with him.
Based on 20 years of experience in the industry now, I can highly recommend Nick Vecchi as an outstanding director – and as a great, reliable and engaging partner for every creative or client to work with.