Advertising | Marketing | Branding | Digital | Artistic Eye
A DIGITAL HYBRID, I AM DRIVEN AND AMBITIOUS TO USE MY INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE
TO DELIVER RESULTS ACROSS ALL PLATFORMS IN THE CUSTOMER JOURNEY
NATIONALITY: ITALIAN | SWISS | BRITISH
English (Mother Tongue), French (Fluent), Italian (Good), Spanish (Basic)
UNIVERSITY OF DURHAM | Politics Bachelor of Arts (Honours)
LOUGHBOROUGH UNIVERSITY | Business Administration & Management
Universita Bocconi | Management of Fashion & Luxury Companies. Credential ID: M7MQHN54HLHK
Northwestern University | Sports Marketing. Credential ID: XRJLHKLQGAZL
London University | Brand Management: Business, Brand & Behaviour. Credential ID: 36R2B2F38LQY
Wharton. University of Penn | Intro. Financial Accounting. Credential ID: NYC4CV7CTYGW
Deeplearning.ai | AI for Everyone. Credential ID: VM7AVFPK7V 86
The Trade Desk | Marketing Foundations + Data-Driven Planning. Credential : Edge Certification
Project: Development-Supervision-Delivery-Presentation | Direction | Entrepreneur | Stress resistant | Problem solver | Diplomacy | Client affinity | Empathetic
Concept | Story Driven | Production knowledge | Audiovisual Digital & Web | Artistic Eye
Branding | Communication | Strategy | Marketing | Creatively literate
Creative | Client Partner
Agency, Production & Client Approval. (Digital, TV, Cinema) Budgets: Euro 50,000 – 500,0000
- Agency Brief/Concept analysis. Creative/Budget feasibility analysis
- Collaborating with agency including changes relative to budget.
- Briefing pitch research – pictures, films, sound (effects, music) references.
- Overseeing & input to pitch deck : Design, content (pictures & writing)
- Overseeing: Casting, storyboarding, music, set design, cinematography, film production/direction.
- Pre production meeting. Managing agency & client expectations.
- Overseeing: Editing, Sound, Voice-overs, Post production/effects, Grading.
- Project: Client / Agency Presentation, Delivery and Client Approval.
Some of the projects I worked on:
Nivea FCB – Hamburg
Vichy TBWA – Paris
Korres Air – Paris
Adidas Direct to client – Hamburg
Google+ Italy Adam & Eve DDB – London
19/06/06 – 30/04/08
EIM SA. Fund of Funds.
- Matrix. Defined business and technical framework for reporting key performance indicators (KPI).
- Retrocession. Implementation, content gathering of a sophisticated financial database tool, incorporating investor and sales data to be shared across the EIM Groups offices.
- Freshmoney. Created a more defined and consolidated approach to tracking freshmoney flows into the groups existing financial analysis structure.
- Branding. Briefed and managed the branding project for the group. Responsible for the rethinking of the EIM brand concept and design.
01/03/05 – 30/05/05
01/09/04 – 30/11/04
Multimatin | multiBlick Intercative entertainment CD-Rom- Circulation 500,000. Production co-ordinated & partnered with The Sunday Times London. Multimatin Summer & Winter Editions 2005. First interactive entertainment CD-Roms produced outside the UK.
1999 – 2006
BETC EURO RSCG Paris.
Copy / Transcreation
- Transcreation for the international market from French to English on campaigns and pitches.
- Brands : Orange (institutional pitch & world tagline), Wonderbra, Evian, BNP Paribas, Air France, Aoste, Mouton Cadet, LU, Kiss Kool, Hollywood, Peugeot, Vittel.
1999 – 03
New Media Industries (NMI)
Thirteen Ten Ltd. London.
- Directed Bacardi Breezer commercial for the Swiss cinema. Commercial also sold to Ireland.
- Directed the launch campaign of Alain Afflelou Ephémère France. Direct to Client.
- Hakuhodo France. Copywriter/Transcriber on the institutional pitch for Honda Europe South (France, Italy, Spain).
- Dunhill. Worked on a concept for a commercial based on a Digital Test conceived and directed by me.
- Directed Amaretto Disaronno mood for Armando Testa London. Won the European Campaign. Agency Art Director for filming in Rome.
- Directed Its Campaign UK mood . Art Director for London in filming. Director Gilles Mimouni (director of BAFTA awarded L’appartement).
1994 – 1998
Photographic Assistant / Photographer
- Mario Testino, Serge Leblon, Toni Meneguzzo, Malcom Venville, Duncan Sim amongst many other photographers.
- Budgets worked on : Banana Republic, Smirnoff through to Vogue and small clients.
- As a Photographer shot for: The Times Magazine London. Not So Extremes, Japan. Frank Magazine, London. Joseph, Paris.
1993 – 94
Nomura Bank Switzerland
- Developing the UK and US markets, servicing Swiss institutions.
- Following the markets, presenting the morning meeting, setting up meetings with potential clients, covering clients.
- Setting up meetings with analysts, strategists & presentations
- Attending company presentations and advising clients.
08/1992 – 11/92
Cargill International S.A.
- Research/ Designing spreadsheet on the Baltic Freight Index (Bifex) to help trading using moving averages to predict ship positioning across the globe.
- Presentation of the research. Accumulation, compiling and presentation of for : vessel information / ship description and port costs. Two weeks on the trading desk.
”Working together with Nick on the NIVEA Shoot for the "Time Range" Shower Range was an extraordinary enjoyable and satisfying experience.Bernd Bender-Asbeck - Executive Creative DirectorDRAFT FCB Hamburg
I was totally excited about Nick's professional skills as a director. His effort, enthusiasm and creativity started already with first pre-production conversations we had, lasting until the last tiny bit of postproduction.
The shoot itself was quite an experience, shooting fascinating special effects of water and ingredients, but also capturing very emotional, intimate moments of our talent under the shower.
Nick managed to bring the best out of the script, the talent and the crew – to me it was a pleasure working with him.
Based on 20 years of experience in the industry now, I can highly recommend Nick Vecchi as an outstanding director – and as a great, reliable and engaging partner for every creative or client to work with.
CONNECT | TALK | LEAVE A MESSAGE | DOWNLOAD
+41 78 717 87 48